[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg

Hi all,

I have a quick update for the working session in Ludwigsburg we discussed yesterday in our call. It looks like the best option would be Tuesday morning 7:45-8:45. That would not conflict with sessions and give us a good meeting room. The room would be ready 7:30am and close to coffee spot.

There is another option on Thursday (same time). But given that there are usually events on Wednesday night, I don't want to consider this a good option.

I think we should also do an in-official AC social on Monday evening (after the meet & greet).

Can you please indicate what events are of interest to you?

Please vote here:
https://doodle.com/poll/dtguutwz5vpw8ms6

Thanks!

-Gunnar