eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
July 21, 11
10:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AUTO: Philippe Mulet is out of the office. (returning 08/23/2011) Philippe P Mulet
09:38 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352750] New: Mentor needed fro Requirements Modeling Framework (RMF) Project proposal bugzilla-daemon
July 20, 11
08:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [seee.ec] 19 July 2011 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
July 18, 11
15:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352387] New: Update Google calendar with Juno dates bugzilla-daemon
July 14, 11
11:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 14-Jul AC meeting minutes Oberhuber, Martin
July 13, 11
11:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Monthly AC tomorrow Cédric Brun
10:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Monthly AC tomorrow Oberhuber, Martin
July 04, 11
23:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 351091] Legal FAQ includes bogus pointer to "mirrors site" bugzilla-daemon
09:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 351091] New: Legal FAQ includes bogus pointer to "mirrors site" bugzilla-daemon
June 17, 11
16:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 349596] Mentors needed for Java EE Configuration Editors project. bugzilla-daemon
June 16, 11
13:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 349596] New: Mentors needed for Java EE Configuration Editors project. bugzilla-daemon
June 09, 11
12:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 9-Jun AC meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
11:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Downloads script Wayne Beaton
11:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] quick reminder - meeting today Thomas Watson
10:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] quick reminder - meeting today Oberhuber, Martin
June 08, 11
13:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moving p2 repos on release day! Kim Moir
02:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moving p2 repos on release day! Gunnar Wagenknecht
June 01, 11
13:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JCP JSR Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
May 30, 11
15:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EDP 2011 updates Wayne Beaton
May 26, 11
19:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 339915] Create a Eclipse Parent POM bugzilla-daemon
16:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 337006] [Security] Disclosure bugzilla-daemon
May 25, 11
16:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 337006] [Security] Disclosure bugzilla-daemon
May 19, 11
14:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 342641] [EDP] Minor change: "Incubator" projects do not require a proposal bugzilla-daemon
14:29 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 346515] [EDP] Updating wording in EDP that implies a presentation (i.e. PPT) is required for documentation bugzilla-daemon
13:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 346515] New: [EDP] Updating wording in EDP that implies a presentation (i.e. PPT) is required for documentation bugzilla-daemon
13:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 342642] [EDP] Need to define "Community Report" bugzilla-daemon
May 18, 11
10:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [seee.ec] 17 May 2011 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
May 17, 11
10:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 12-May meeting notes Chris Aniszczyk
May 13, 11
19:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In house github Chris Aniszczyk
19:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In house github Pascal Rapicault
17:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 50927] Difficulties with hidden files and folders bugzilla-daemon
13:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 345757] [EDP] Consider adding informal graduation readiness review bugzilla-daemon
13:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 345755] [EDP] Consider eliminating 0.x versioning requirement for incubating projects bugzilla-daemon
12:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 341966] Two mentors required for the Eclipse Process Manager project proposal. bugzilla-daemon
May 12, 11
23:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 341563] Calling all mentors bugzilla-daemon
12:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 12-May meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
11:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Wayne Beaton
10:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Mik Kersten
10:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Andrew Overholt
10:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Markus Knauer
10:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Achim Lörke
May 04, 11
07:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [seee.ec] 3 May 2011 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
May 01, 11
14:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 330534] Discussion on how to solve OT/J issues about joining the Indigo release train bugzilla-daemon
April 27, 11
16:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 344041] New: [EDP] Yearly reviews required bugzilla-daemon
09:38 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Wayne Beaton
April 25, 11
11:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 343743] New: [Security] Establish a Security Team bugzilla-daemon
April 23, 11
01:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 343681] New: Security procedures: Distribution bugzilla-daemon
April 22, 11
11:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] A new member to Architecture Council ... Chuck Bridgham
April 21, 11
10:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] A new member to Architecture Council ... Wayne Beaton
00:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] A new member to Architecture Council ... David M Williams
April 20, 11
11:47 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 343158] Orion project looking for one more mentor bugzilla-daemon
09:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Wayne Beaton
April 18, 11
09:23 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 343158] New: Orion project looking for one more mentor bugzilla-daemon
April 14, 11
11:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 14-Apr AC Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
10:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Thomas Watson
10:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Doug Clarke
10:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Tom Schindl
08:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Oberhuber, Martin
April 13, 11
10:44 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Wayne Beaton
April 12, 11
17:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 342642] New: [EDP] Need to define "Community Report" bugzilla-daemon
17:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 342641] New: [EDP] Minor change: "Incubator" projects do not require a proposal bugzilla-daemon
12:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 342608] New: Security policy: Priority CQs bugzilla-daemon
April 08, 11
15:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 342328] New: [EDP] Updates to coincide with proposed Bylaw changes in 2011 bugzilla-daemon
April 05, 11
18:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 341966] New: Two mentors required for the Eclipse Process Manager project proposal. bugzilla-daemon
March 31, 11
20:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 341563] New: Calling all mentors bugzilla-daemon
March 25, 11
18:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 300500] Eclipse Foundation staff are thirsty at EclipseCon bugzilla-daemon
March 22, 11
18:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 300500] Eclipse Foundation staff are thirsty at EclipseCon bugzilla-daemon
March 21, 11
10:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: AC Breakfast @ Tue Mar 22 8am - 9am (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Ed Merks
March 20, 11
20:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Minutes of the 2011 StAC Meeting at EclipseCon Donald Smith
17:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EclipseCon StAC meeting and AC breakfast Chris Aniszczyk
17:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: AC Breakfast @ Tue Mar 22 4pm - 5pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
17:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: AC Breakfast @ Tue Mar 22 4pm - 5pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
17:23 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: All-councils StAC meeting @ Mon Mar 21 12am - 1am (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
17:23 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: All-councils StAC meeting @ Mon Mar 21 12am - 1am (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
17:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EclipseCon StAC meeting and AC breakfast Oberhuber, Martin
March 14, 11
12:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 339915] New: Create a Eclipse Parent POM bugzilla-daemon
March 11, 11
14:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Mar AC meeting notes Mik Kersten
12:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes) Chris Aniszczyk
11:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 339631] Mentors needed for Runtime Analysis Tools (RAT) bugzilla-daemon
11:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Wording in the bylaw changes Scharf, Michael
10:33 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes) Gunnar Wagenknecht
10:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes) John Arthorne
10:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes) Oberhuber, Martin
10:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes) Gunnar Wagenknecht
09:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 300500] Eclipse Foundation staff are thirsty at EclipseCon bugzilla-daemon
09:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes) Oberhuber, Martin
09:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] ROOM CHANGE RE: StAC Meeting at EclipseCon Donald Smith
09:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 300500] Eclipse Foundation staff are thirsty at EclipseCon bugzilla-daemon
09:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes) Mike Milinkovich
06:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes) Oberhuber, Martin
02:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Mar AC meeting notes Achim Loerke
02:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Mar AC meeting notes Gunnar Wagenknecht
March 10, 11
22:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 339631] New: Mentors needed for Runtime Analysis Tools (RAT) bugzilla-daemon
16:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Wording in the bylaw changes Mike Milinkovich
16:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Mar AC meeting notes Mike Milinkovich
16:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Wording in the bylaw changes Gunnar Wagenknecht
15:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Growing and maintaining a open-source communities Andrew Overholt
15:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Growing and maintaining a open-source communities Boris Bokowski
14:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Mar AC meeting notes Boris Bokowski
14:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Wording in the bylaw changes Chris Aniszczyk

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10