Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Serious issue with Eclipse and menus on macOS 10.13

Hey!

I tested this today, too. I am running VMware Fusion (8.5.8) and have macOS High Sierra Build 17A362a (GM candidate build) installed.
I DO NOT see the described issues. Tested Eclipse Oxygen.1RC4 (Java EPP) as well as STS ci builds.

What version of macOS High Sierra do you use, Torkild?

Cheers,
-Martin