[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag?
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:18:51 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=P9SAZeKqBfi+gpY8eh2driGHyCdG/Px7Ecjn9wehZZY=; b=lMfPbEJO9OEW2Sce/KdWP1YWx6oQKFkV3kSSOOmqKL7Hv7Cbux7y6e96wzi/GSUuqK kug+DRdGbCLgdNwS1KUYXSS+Klr/o/fegxZyobyND9NCt53BXwdhc1m859lizvRq1S+E vwHJnvm9iSdjStGhgbioKGVzjq5uu4WJ64mFQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=k4OomXk8R3HkbIWtdfDNlHA7HosLJWw2+QgHur+2NcRBCTLZcUapP0dJx/b7bPmbIu RVbgSH+kjJfEk8SciaUUmtb1H6vcjg2Ckr/2P63R3TdwvrbJyzcoWeSxRXgcVDgDpdnZ flBj8Tl9bgWle9347OKT54ovURWkdePfz2/sU=
Tools is dysfunctional. There's no if, ands, or buts about it. There seems to be little anyone wants to do about it. So it is what it is, for now.
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
Esteemed council, I've seen this problem come up a few times across
different PMCs. For example, take a look at this email below (not to
single out the Tools PMC)
I would expect things to take 24-48 hours in 99% of cases.
Is there anything we can to prevent this? Any ideas? More nag alerts?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeffrey Overbey <overbey2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] [CQ 3847] Photran - Remote Include Path Support
To: Tools PMC mailing list <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> This CQ is currently awaiting PMC Approval. PMC members, please use the
Sorry to bug you guys, but would someone please consider approving this?
It was written by a student, and it would be helpful to have this
taken care of before summer break. Thanks.
tools-pmc mailing list
+1 860 839 2465
eclipse.org-architecture-council mailing list
IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation. To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.