Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks

Eventually is a long time. We're still waiting for standardized group
names for projects (backported to old projects like those in
Modeling), download stat tracking for jars pulled by p2 (Google
Analytics just doesn't cut it), and a common build infrastructure...
Oh, wait. We're pretty close on that last one. ;)

--
Sent from my mobile device

Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Dash Athena