[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Updating Project Mentorships

Esteemed council,

Here's a reminder that if you're a project mentor, make sure to update
that information in the Foundation Portal [1].

I was approached by a project saying that I wasn't listed as a mentor
and told him to fix it. I realized quickly that WE have to enter that
information via the portal (oops).

Mentoring is in my opinion, the most important role of the
Architecture Council. We should at least have the records up to date
:)

[1] - https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top