Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FindBugs

Wayne Beaton wrote:
David Carver wrote:
Would probably be an easier sell to projects at eclipse if it was itself an Eclipse project.
Why do you say that?
Mainly because it's hosted outside of eclipse. Some projects are hesitant to use something that is not hosted at eclipse, and has gone through the IP vetting process.

Personally I don't have an issue with FindBugs, and I use it on XSL Tools occasionally to help reduce the chances of a bug creeping in.

Dave

Back to the top