Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FindBugs

eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/05/2009 02:27:58 PM:
> Does anybody on the AC have experience with FindBugs that they'd care to
> share?

I have used FindBugs and was impressed by the high signal to noise ratio. You can also configure it to only report new issues that have been introduced since a certain baseline. That way, you can avoid having to look through false positives more than once.

> I'd like the AC to consider making the use of FindBugs a best practice
> recommendation for projects.

Makes sense to me.

Boris

Back to the top