    *From:* eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On
    Behalf Of *Mike Milinkovich
    *Sent:* Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009 19:28
    *To:* 'Boris Bokowski'; eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
    *Subject:* [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: JSRs

    Boris,

    I got a similar note from Bob Lee J

    After much discussion at the Board about getting involved in
    Specification Organizations
    <http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse_SpecOrgs_final.pdf>
    the agreed policy is that we (the EMO) will vote in the manner we
    (the EMO) think best helps Eclipse.

    It would be great to hear the opinion of others on how we should
    vote. Having the advice of the Architecture Council would be very
    helpful data point, I am sure. But in the end Wayne and I are
    going to make the final decision.

    Mike Milinkovich

    Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228