[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC slot at the Board meeting next week

Hi all,

Doug Gaff, Committer Rep at the Eclipse Board, has kindly volunteered to represent the AC at the upcoming board meeting next week in SFO. He asked me to compile a recent AC status update as well as a list of current challenges. Here's what I've come up with so far, based on the presentation [1] that I gave at the ESE members meeting. Your additional input, questions or comments are needed and most welcome, to make this the official AC point of view (rather than mine). This is a great chance for us to get heard at the Board!

AC Status:
AC Challenges:
Questions to the Board:

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/membersminutes/20081117EuropeanMembersMeeting/EAC_Update.pdf