[eclipse.org-architecture-council] [URGENT][participation required]: date for next week's AC meeting

Hi all,

as I have mentioned before [1], our AC meeting next week collides with the SFO board meetings, so many of our most valued AC members are not going to be available.

I have started a Doodle Poll [2] asking for an alternative meeting date, but to-date only 5 people have responded.

Please participate in the poll until end of this week such that we can schedule the date. Personally, I'm most inclined to move the meeting to Tuesday Dec 16 at 1100 EST.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-architecture-council/msg00725.html
[2] http://www.doodle.com/acbx8ith7ttbgvsr

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top