[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process)

> +1 for a "Top 10 process recommendations" being maintained by the AC.

+1 from me too. Who can volunteer to kick it off by creating
an initial Wiki page?
Interestingly, I had thought that we'd have some process
related stuff in the existing top 10, but we do not.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm