[eclipse.org-architecture-council] 13-Nov Phone Meeting Notes

Hi all,

Notes of today's meeting are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_November_13_2008

I'm quite disappointed about the large number of people who didn't come
to the call but didn't find it worthwile to send regrets:

Doug Clarke, Adrian Colyer, Naci Dai, Bjorn Freeman-Benson, John Graham, Thomas Hallgren, Jochen Krause, Wenfeng Li, Jeff McAffer, Philippe Mulet, Steve Northover, Brett Porter, Mary Ruddy, Doug Schaefer, David Williams, Mike Wilson, Gary Xue

If your name is listed here in error, please use this meeting's Doodle
Poll [1]
to confirm your attendance.

Hoping to improve
things for next time, I have changed the Google Calendar
Invitation. It should send auto-reminders: 7 days, 4 days and 2 hours
before the meeting. Please use these reminders to think about sending
regrets via next meeting's Doodle Poll [2] when you cannot come.
For your convenience, the poll's link is also on the agenda page.

If you'll be at ESE next week, please add items to the agenda [3] for
our F2F meeting. We'll not need to discuss everything, but it will
be good to have some agenda of ideas for discussion.

Action Items for this meeting:

[1] http://www.doodle.com/n2by9c2dgwrdbya
[2] http://www.doodle.com/dr57tu3fxcwm6s79
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/F2F_ESE_2008