[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Calendar invitation for next phone meeting

Title: Calendar invitation for next phone meeting

Hi all,

I changed the Google Calendar setting for our next meeting from
"recurring" to "one-time only". This gives me the opportunity

to edit settings for each meeting in a better way.

Please accept this invitation into your PIM / Calendar, such that
you get reminders, and delete all previous AC Meetings in the
calendar. The correct (new) one can be seen by having "(NEW)"
in its label.

Other than on previous invites, please do not respond to me
by E-Mail when accepting the meeting, or use any of the
YES / NO links in the invite. Instead, if you want to send
regrets or confirm attendance, use the Doodle Poll [1]
which is also referenced in the invite.

Please set a reminder for yourself to actually use the
Doodle Poll for sending regrets before the meeting, if

you cannot come.

[1] http://www.doodle.com/dr57tu3fxcwm6s79

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top