Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Requesting a stable update site for EASE

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Christian Pontesegger <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:
If I understand this right we would have an update site for each milestone under http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-milestones/milestone_xx and then there is some magic mechanism that users looking in the parent directory will be redirected to a dedicated milestone directory.

Right.  I've created the download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-milestones directory.  Anyone in eclipse.e4 (including our hudson user) should have access to it.

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR

Back to the top