Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Requesting a stable update site for EASE

on 20.11.2013 20:38,  Paul Webster wrote:
Right now you have a nightly update site at http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-nightly. I could create you a milestone site at http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-milestones. You could treat it like a composite repository, so you would create milestone builds in its own child directory under eclipse-e4-ease-milestones and then update the eclipse-e4-ease-milestones repository to point to the different children.

What do you think?

If I understand this right we would have an update site for each milestone under http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-milestones/milestone_xx and then there is some magic mechanism that users looking in the parent directory will be redirected to a dedicated milestone directory.

Sounds great for me. Even more than we need. Still I think I will need some help to configure that forwarding mechanism correctly.

thanks Paul!

--
Christian

Back to the top