[eclipse-pmc] Nominating Hannes Wellmann as PMC member

Dear PMC members,

As discussed via email and in the last PMC call, I would like to
nominate Hannes Wellmann as my successor as PMC member.

Hannes Wellmann stands out as an exemplary candidate. His active
involvement across all projects, exceptional communication skills, and
relentless pursuit of code
improvement make him highly suitable for this role. Hannes is
currently the project lead of M2E and PDE and committer in Equinox,
Platform and Tycho.

We already discussed via a private email thread but for the process a
public voting is required.

Please give your vote for Hannes.

Best regards, Lars

--