Re: [eclipse-pmc] [platform-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Elsa Zacharia on Eclipse Platform

Hi all,
I realize because of this notification I forgot about it and didn't vote here.
Sorry about that, I should definitively have added a +1 to Elsa earlier.
Thanks and welcome Elsa!