[eclipse-pmc] Committer Election for Mickael Istria on Eclipse JDT LS has started

A committer election for Mickael Istria on project Eclipse JDT LS
(eclipse.jdt.ls) was started by Roland Grunberg with this criteria:

Mickeal Istria (https://accounts.eclipse.org/users/mistria) has been
contributing to Eclipse JDT LS more heavily since the start of 2023. Many of
his contributions have improved JDT-LS for consumption by other clients. He
has also helped us decouple from certain Eclipse platform components, and
reduced the size of our target platform through various upstream
improvements.

He is active in some of our upstream projects (eg. JDT, M2E, LSP4J), so I'm
sure we have benefited in many other ways from his work there. As a result of
this, and the work he has already done here, I would like to nominate him as
a committer on Eclipse JDT LS.

For a full list of his current involvement in JDT-LS, see
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/issues?q=involves%3Amickaelistria

= Commits =

0678c242 Allow to publish on open and to update diagnostics for external
files
ff4cfaa3 Use Eclipse FileStore for external files
d022ce3e Also read JDT UI project prefs to configure cleanups
4769cd90 Fix NPE in JDTUtils.getClassFile()
2f3f5843 documentSymbols to work for Java files that are not resources
(#2823)
167ca87e Use upstream Apache commons instead of Orbit ones
a762376a Re-Set progressManager in application
ce82b8b2 Set progressManager in application
b9fda0f3 Fix ranges for snippet completion
06716e21 Enable and use debugTrace messages
42f39955 Add extendedClientCapability to skip propagation of TextEdits
6d94ed2f Skip more execution for excluded markers
95143708 Add an extendedClientCapability to skip project configuration.
2b52039a Add extendedClientCapability to exclude IMarker->Diagnostic
conversion
963dffaa Allow consumer to override the logFilter in LogHandler
eb1ea58d No need to run in workspace for didSave (#2449)
e275556e Move stream initialization to the Language Server application
080dc430 Move workspace service preparation into language server application.
f8fce71a Do not exit if client and server are the same process.
c13e9caa Use LSP4J 0.20.0 (#2417)
438e6192 Use instanceof-pattern
bdeb4814 Move filesystem customization into dedicated fragment (#2316)
bfea8799 Avoid re-using same job
e7e1418b Use Predicate for filter
516642e4 Do not mandate LanguageServerApplication running
32e47808 Explicit compatible LSP4J version
2aff27f1 Prevent NPE - InitializeParams.processId can be null

Eclipse JDT LS project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls/elections/election-mickael-istria-committer-eclipse-jdt-ls

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls

Back to the top