[eclipse-pmc] Project Lead election for Roland Grunberg on Eclipse JDT LS

A project lead election for Roland Grunberg on project Eclipse JDT LS
(eclipse.jdt.ls) was started by Fred Bricon with this criteria:

It's my pleasure to nominate Roland Grunberg as new Eclipse JDT.LS project
lead.

It was actually an oversight of my part: on top of providing numerous code
contributions to the project, Roland has been successfully conducting project
lead responsibilities for many years now, so much so that I forgot he wasn't
actually lead.
It's been long overdue so let's make it official and make Roland a new
Eclipse JDT.LS project lead.

Eclipse JDT LS project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls/elections/election-roland-grunberg-project-lead-eclipse-jdt-ls

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls

Back to the top