Re: [eclipse-pmc] removal of navigator view

Hi Jonah,

today in the PMC we discussed the removal of the navigator view and
decided that the removal is not reverted. Main reasons were that it
was planned for a longer time and that the platform needs to be able
to clean up API and functionality to be able to evolve. Also project
explorer and package explorer provide very similar functionality

Best regards, Lars