[eclipse-pmc] Draft release review slides for 4.0 release

Attached are a first draft of release review slides for the upcoming 4.0 release. Please send me your feedback, and I will incorporate any changes into the slides submitted to the EMO. The "New & Noteworthy" section is currently incomplete - I am working on that in parallel but wanted your feedback on the rest of the slides in the meantime.

John