[eclipse-pmc] Eclipse PMC Meeting Minutes

Hi all,

I slightly changed the formatting of the PMC Meeting Page that McQ has started:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/PMC

I know that Jeff proposed slicing this into separate pages for each meeting since the page will soon overflow. For now, I thought I'd just keep it simple, we can always factor it out when the need arises (or anybody other than me gets a few spare minutes to get it done :-)

If we're basically happy with the page, we may want to link it into the other Eclipse project pages e.g. add a link to it on
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/team-leaders.php
or I don't know where else it might be appropriate.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top