Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror eclipse.mirror.liteserver.nl not listed anymore?

Hello,

Yes, it is fully listed. We do redirect traffic "intelligently" based on GeoIP lookup -- if there are not many Eclipse users in your country, you may have lower traffic volume for Eclipse content.

Thanks again.

On 2023-05-05 15:19, Mirror || LiteServer.nl wrote:
Dear Denis,

Thanks, before that date and after that date we don't see that much traffic besides bots. Is it fully listed again?

Thank you for your time!

With kind regards,

LiteServer Mirror Admin
Denis Roy via eclipse-mirrors schreef op 2023-05-05 21:12:
Hello,

Thank you for asking.  I see your mirror is listed here:
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/oomph/epp/2023-03/R/eclipse-inst-jre-linux64.tar.gz&format=xml

We poll our mirrors several times per day, and I see many error
conditions for your mirror around April 22 and April 23. This may have
caused it to be delisted at that time - but we continue to poll after
delisting, and restore your listing once it has stabilized.

Your rsync looks OK, and your timestamp at
https://eclipse.mirror.liteserver.nl/TIME is OK.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Denis

On 2023-05-05 14:37, Mirror || LiteServer.nl via eclipse-mirrors