Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror eclipse.mirror.liteserver.nl not listed anymore?

Hello,

Thank you for asking.  I see your mirror is listed here: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/oomph/epp/2023-03/R/eclipse-inst-jre-linux64.tar.gz&format=xml

We poll our mirrors several times per day, and I see many error conditions for your mirror around April 22 and April 23. This may have caused it to be delisted at that time - but we continue to poll after delisting, and restore your listing once it has stabilized.

Your rsync looks OK, and your timestamp at https://eclipse.mirror.liteserver.nl/TIME is OK.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Denis

On 2023-05-05 14:37, Mirror || LiteServer.nl via eclipse-mirrors wrote:
Dear Eclipse team,

It seems that our mirror eclipse.mirror.liteserver.nl is not listed anymore and we see close to no traffic? Is there a specific reason for that?

We sync from download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror is that still correct?

Thank you for your time!

With kind regards,

LiteServer Mirror Admin