[eclipse-mirrors] Content corruption in rsync upstream

Hi,

We are a downstream mirror [1] of eclipse.

Earlier this year our user found that our mirror does not have some file
that is listed in compositeContent.xml, more specifically,
helios/R201102150556/mwe in [2].

It turned out that the upstream rsync also does not contain these files.
See [3].

However, the https download site of eclipse contains these files, see [4]

So there is an inconsistency between the rsync upstream and https upstream.

Could this be fixed?

You can ref to [5] for the report of the user.

Regards,

[1] https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/eclipse/
[2] https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/eclipse/modeling/emft/mwe/updates/releases/compositeContent.xml
[3] rsync://download.eclipse.org/eclipseMirror/modeling/emft/mwe/updates/releases
[4] https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/mwe/updates/releases/helios/
[5] https://github.com/tuna/issues/issues/1475

--
Hongren Zheng
GPG Fingerprint: 1127F188280AE3123619332987E17EEF9B18B6C9

Tsinghua University TUNA Association

Back to the top