Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Country Restriction

Hello,

Indeed, we are not listing your mirror. If you're getting traffic to it, it's likely because it has been "discovered" elsewhere.

There are links to it from your post to this mailing list archives:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-mirrors/msg00881.html

For your second question: your users are not being redirected to it since we're not listing it yet. We sample our mirrors for speed/accuracy several times each day, and the moment your mirror is deemed "stable" (from our perspective) it will be listed. This typically only takes 24-48 hrs.

We rank mirrors on our page according to accuracy and relative speed assessments. Then again, nothing will prevent your users from picking a mirror in another country if they feel like it.

I hope this helps.

Denis