[eclipse-mirrors] Country Restriction

Hi,

Our mirror is receiving eclipse downloads now but we are not yet listed in the official mirrors on your website. Is there a reason for this?

Also, we notice we are getting a lot of traffic from China, but traffic from customers on our own network (43.226.4.0/22 and 103.44.232.0/22) are getting redirected to Japan. Can you confirm your system has our mirror as located in the Philippines? Is it possible to restrict the countries that are redirected to our mirror?

Thanks,

How would you rate my reply?
Great    Okay    Not Good

--