Re: [eclipse-mirrors] [carsten@xxxxxxxxx: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (8422) rsync ERROR on 2012.11.30-15:48:16]

FWIW, I have an rsync --list-only that runs every 2 hours, so I get the error emails every 2 hours to motivate me to investigate and fix.

D.

On 11/30/2012 10:11 AM, Carsten Otto wrote:
Hi Roy,

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:06:53AM -0500, Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy) wrote:
This is already fixed.  I see the errors at the same time you do and
I fix them, but the email is already in your inbox.
Ah, OK. The error appeared 18 hours ago, though. I'll wait a bit longer
in the future :)

You will never an always-error-free rsync from us.  Please let it
go, we all have other fish to fry  :-)
After some error mails (in this case 3, in the future some more) showing
the same error I want the error to be fixed. There is no way around
that, feel free to suggest a solution.

Bye,