Re: [eclipse-mirrors] [carsten@xxxxxxxxx: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (8422) rsync ERROR on 2012.11.30-15:48:16]

Carsten,

This is already fixed.  I see the errors at the same time you do and I fix them, but the email is already in your inbox.

You will never an always-error-free rsync from us.  Please let it go, we all have other fish to fry  :-)

Denis

On 11/30/2012 09:50 AM, Carsten Otto wrote:
Hi again,

please fix (and invent some mechanism to do this automatically without
me reminding you).

Bye,
Carsten

----- Forwarded message from carsten@xxxxxxxxx -----

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:48:16 +0100 (CET)
From: carsten@xxxxxxxxx
To: datafetch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (8422) rsync ERROR on 2012.11.30-15:48:16

rsync: send_files failed to open "/stardust/publish.log" (in eclipseMirror): Permission denied (13)
rsync: send_files failed to open "/stardust/publish.log.wget.eclipse" (in eclipseMirror): Permission denied (13)
rsync: send_files failed to open "/stardust/publish.log.wget.maven" (in eclipseMirror): Permission denied (13)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1526) [generator=3.0.7]

----- End forwarded message -----