Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Ganymede release: June 25

Adrian Reber wrote:
On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 02:32:16PM -0400, Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:
Every year Eclipse has a very large release in June. This year it's called 'Ganymede', and it's happening June 25. The release includes new versions of Eclipse and about 20 popular Eclipse projects all at the same time.

Could you please change the rights on eclipse/releases/ganymede/staging.
It is right now 777 and I would prefer it if there are no world
writeable files on my mirror. Thanks!

That came from our file system ... Thanks for reporting it. I've removed the world-writable bit.

Denis

Back to the top