Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirroring status and update manager question

Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:

If you want to mirror the eclipse updates, I suggest you use our mirror script at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt and enable the projects you want to mirror. Then send me an e-mail telling me which projects you have selected "yes" to.

I am using this script already :) The more important question is how I have to set up my Eclipse running on my desktop to use the mirrored updates instead of the eclipse.org site?

--
Üdvözlettel,
Gábriel Ákos

Back to the top