Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirroring status and update manager question

Hi Gábriel,

There is no mirror status page anymore. We keep track of mirror state in a different way now. I think a mirror status page is good, so I'll see if I can re-implement one.

In the meanwhile, if you go to http://eclipse.org/downloads and click the Eclipse 3.1, it will show you a list of the mirrors which are up-to-date.

If you want to mirror the eclipse updates, I suggest you use our mirror script at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt and enable the projects you want to mirror. Then send me an e-mail telling me which projects you have selected "yes" to.

Thanks for being an Eclipse mirror. You are a great help to the entire community!

Denis

Gábriel Ákos wrote:
Hi,

I have two questions:

1. I don't find the "mirror status" page on the site any more. Where is it now? Or is it there at all?

2. I'd like to create a "mirror" of eclipse updates, that is usable with the eclipse-built-in-update-manager. How can I do this?

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html

Back to the top