Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] New E4 demo

By the way we are open for feedback from everybody on what they think about
the current
workbench-emf-model. What did you like, where do you think we can improve
(we need to find the balance between a DOMish- and a Typed-Model which is a
tightrope walk), ... .

Tom