From: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:11 AM

To: E4 developer list
Subject: Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Describe your UI with XMl (XUL,XHTML...) to render it with SWT and SWT CSS engine.

Hi,
E4 so hot, I'm hotted by E4. But seems My hot is a bow of cool water.
As mentioned before, I not have so much thing in English and others because of my hard.
So in 4 words just.
1, I have an Object Notation(ON, former version at on.dev.java.net), the simplest format, as you will see later. And I make a simpler ON text editor work it, (yes in my eclipse 34M7 dropins directory).
2, I making a protocol definition at UI and binding. And in my implementation, I just lock at MigLayout, of cause, to change it, not so hard. And stylesheet in consideration, but not CSS.
3, I making a FormBuilder to build a external Form Manager, which handle callback or other programming. the Form not a Composite but need a Composite, somehow like browsers' Document object.
4, I making a PropertySheetPage worked with the FormBuilder, which need a FormInfo provider just IPropertySource. I not employ plugin schema, its burd so weight, I not wanna add any more :)

I now struggle with eclipse databinding to make it work with a extenal listener manager. yes, I prefer Pure Java Object to beans.
I think no necessary let more speaking in the Global Intelligence.
Just 2 statements:
Ant teach me to employ default property to object. f.e. you can def a label just like: label: Address; no need to do like this: label{ text:Address}
ON support words as ONE word. f.e. E4 developer is "E4 developer", just like our names, Zhuang zhou is "Zhuang zhou",

Happy to hear you.

Regards,
Qinxian

Attachments {
form.on.bmp : Image of form.on file compact version in the editor;
from.on.swtform.bmp: Image of the later test application form with mispelled file name J
and: form.on text;
and: form.on simple unit test
}  [...]