RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Describe your UI with XMl (XUL, XHTML...) to render it with SWT and SWT CSS engine.

Qinxiang, can you please not send huge bitmaps in email?  Either use compressed JPEGs, or link to a web page.

Thanks!
  -walter

From: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:11 AM
To: E4 developer list
Subject: Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Describe your UI with XMl (XUL,XHTML...) to render it with SWT and SWT CSS engine.

Hi,
E4 so hot, I'm hotted by E4. But seems My hot is a bow of cool water.
As mentioned before, I not have so much thing in English and others because of my hard.
So in 4 words just.
1, I have an Object Notation(ON, former version at on.dev.java.net), the simplest format, as you will see later. And I make a simpler ON text editor work it, (yes in my eclipse 34M7 dropins directory).
2, I making a protocol definition at UI and binding. And in my implementation, I just lock at MigLayout, of cause, to change it, not so hard. And stylesheet in consideration, but not CSS.
3, I making a FormBuilder to build a external Form Manager, which handle callback or other programming. the Form not a Composite but need a Composite, somehow like browsers' Document object.
4, I making a PropertySheetPage worked with the FormBuilder, which need a FormInfo provider just IPropertySource. I not employ plugin schema, its burd so weight, I not wanna add any more :)

I now struggle with eclipse databinding to make it work with a extenal listener manager. yes, I prefer Pure Java Object to beans.
I think no necessary let more speaking in the Global Intelligence.
Just 2 statements:
Ant teach me to employ default property to object. f.e. you can def a label just like: label: Address; no need to do like this: label{ text:Address}
ON support words as ONE word. f.e. E4 developer is "E4 developer", just like our names, Zhuang zhou is "Zhuang zhou",

Happy to hear you.

Regards,
Qinxian

Attachments {
form.on.bmp : Image of form.on file compact version in the editor;
from.on.swtform.bmp: Image of the later test application form with mispelled file name J
and: form.on text;
and: form.on simple unit test
}  [...]

Back to the top