Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Describe your UI with XMl (XUL, XHTML...) to render it with SWT and SWT CSS engine.

Hi thank you very much for your answer.

It seems like EPL is the license which I would use into TK-UI. I will read the license and use it into TK-UI.

TK-UI memeber have written CSS Engine introduction. This introduction show you several features of CSS Engine.

>BTW in Batik you may find complete DOM/CSS/Scripting stack including CSS engine, which is APL and already in Orbit.
I know batik CSS Engine but I find it's very difficult to customize it (ex : add your CSS property easily). More batik works with Swing. Have you  developped bridge to use it with SWT? Batik doesn't follow all the w3c strutcture like CSSValue.
Could you use batik with pur Swing or SWT? I believed that batik CSS Engine works with DOM Document and not with pur Swing widget.

Regards Angelo

Back to the top