From: "Kevin McGuire" <Kevin_McGuire@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "E4 developer list" <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 9:19:42 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Describe your UI with XMl (XUL, XHTML...) to render it with SWT and SWT CSS engine.

Btw, another CSS parser is the SteadyState one:
http://cssparser.sourceforge.net/

(Also LGPL)

It was the one used in the EclipseCon 2007 paper by Matt Hatem http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3631.

Kevin

	"Gorkem Ercan" <gercan@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/26/2008 08:32 AM
Please respond to
E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To 	"E4 developer list" <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject 	Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Describe your UI with XMl (XUL, XHTML...) to render it with SWT and SWT CSS engine.

I would be interested with a CSS engine as well. What is the license
on the current implementation?
--
Gorkem