Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Summit work area documents

Putting my money where my mouth is:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/ClientServer

On 22-Apr-08, at 1:09 PM, Kimberly Horne wrote:

It'd be good if we at least had some idea of what it was we wanted to argue and fight about when the summit occurred and I think that what Kai Tödter has done with http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/RCP_Future is along the right path. Would it be unreasonable to suggest that we put a wiki page together for each topic that at minimum contained some brief outline of what the topic was about and a list of the more pertinent questions that need answering regarding that topic? Use cases and green threads for each area would also be helpful. In an effort to foist the work on someone arbitrary (and to provide accountability should these documents not appear in a timely manner ;) could the responsibility for a skeletal version of this page perhaps fall on whoever is first on the list of people interested in working on it? Opinions? _______________________________________________
eclipse-incubator-e4-dev mailing list
eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx