Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Summit work area documents

I too liked the summary page Kai did and had thought the same Kim, that we should have similar pages for all.  Then I got distracted and forgot to send a note out, doh.

>>could the responsibility for a skeletal version of this page perhaps
>>fall on whoever is first on the list

That'll teach the keeners!  Glad I was a slacker and only added myself on yesterday! :)

Kevin

Kimberly Horne <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/22/2008 01:09 PM

Please respond to
E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Summit work area documents

It'd be good if we at least had some idea of what it was we wanted to
argue and fight about when the summit occurred and I think that what
Kai Tödter has done with http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/RCP_Future is
along the right path.    Would it be unreasonable to suggest that we
put a wiki page together for each topic that at minimum contained some
brief outline of what the topic was about and a list of the more
pertinent questions that need answering regarding that topic?  Use
cases and green threads for each area would also be helpful.  In an
effort to foist the work on someone arbitrary (and to provide
accountability should these documents not appear in a timely manner ;)
could the responsibility for a skeletal version of this page perhaps
fall on whoever is first on the list of people interested in working
eclipse-incubator-e4-dev mailing list
eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx