[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Declaritive UI and XUL

Has anybody in this group already had a closer look at XUL? It would
make a quite compelling story if the Mozilla Foundation and the Eclipse
Foundation would use a common declarative UI language.

XUL seems to be closely aligned with the DOM, a goal that I have also
heard for e4. I know that this would seriously limit the degrees of
freedom available to us. But if we consider XUL a possible way to go we
may want to reach out to the Mozilla community for the summit.

They also have a declarative databinding framework.

Jochen

Jochen Krause
Tel: +49-721-664733-0
http://innoopract.com