Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 and J2SE-1.5

I seem to recall we needed a 1.5 vm for the servlet stuff to work properly but that may not be true or if true may be solved a different way.

>>At this point, I would regard plug-in dependencies as purely incidental.

Agree. We should understand the requirements for having a 1.5 vm, and base the decision on that.

Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/17/2008 02:02 PM

Please respond to
E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 and J2SE-1.5

> Has there been a decision for e4 to use J2SE-1.5?

I don't think any decision has been made in this regard. At this point, I
would regard plug-in dependencies as purely incidental.

We should add this topic to the Summit agenda though.

Boris