From: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Boris
Bokowski
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 6:25 PM
To: E4 developer list
Subject: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] RE: Committer nomination for Tom Schindl

Just in case this could be misunderstood - if others are interested in
working with us on e4, I would also nominate them as committers in the same
way that I nominated Tom.  Being a committer on the Platform project is not
a prerequisite. ;-)

Writing to the mailing list about what you would like to do *is* a
prerequisite, though.

Boris

eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/05/2008 11:09:07
AM: