Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Re: e4 Summit dates

Last I heard, Jochen was still looking into the video hub idea.

As to needing to be a committer, if there are people who are keen to come
who are not committers anywhere at Eclipse yet, then it seems like we
should be able to get them commit rights to the e4 component on the
platform incubator, at least, as a way in.

McQ.

             Gunnar
             Wagenknecht
             <gunnar@wagenknec                                          To
             ht.org>                   E4 developer list
             Sent by:                  <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@eclipse.o
             eclipse-incubator         rg>
             -e4-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Re:
             04/03/08 09:18 AM         e4 Summit dates

             Please respond to
             E4 developer list
             <eclipse-incubato
             r-e4-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Mike Wilson schrieb:
> Btw, the Eclipse Foundation wants everyone involved in the Summit to be
> covered under the Eclipse IP Policy. That would mean that everyone at the
> meeting needs to either be a committer or an employee of a member
company.
> Do you see this as an issue?

That might be an issue if we want to attract a larger community for
contributions to e4.

BTW, are there any news on a video hub in Germany?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx