[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Re: e4 Summit dates

Btw, the Eclipse Foundation wants everyone involved in the Summit to be
covered under the Eclipse IP Policy. That would mean that everyone at the
meeting needs to either be a committer or an employee of a member company.
Do you see this as an issue?

McQ.

             Mike
             Wilson/Ottawa/IBM
             04/03/08 08:56 AM         eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       e4 Summit dates

Between providing enough time for people to get travel booked, JavaOne and
and then a number of other pre-existing trips (thankfully, not mine), the
earliest that we can have the e4 Summit is the week of May 19th. I've told
the foundation that we'd like to go for May 19..20, since that makes Sunday
a travel day, which apparently makes things cheaper for people in Europe.

McQ.

Back to the top