Re: [eclipse-dev] Making platform bundles more reuseable - A Mars target?

Hi,

I'm not a fan of split-packages myself BUT this would mean we'd have to
create parallel API and maintain 2 forks which is a no go with the given
resources we all have.

I know that import-package is much better than require-bundle but as
long as the packages are not versioned I don't see a point in using
import-package over require-bundle.

Tom