Re: [eclipse-dev] Try out the eclipse platform CBI build

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why did you delete the build script that I provided? :-(

Is it really necessary for everyone to build manually, having to remember paths and options instead of looking them up in a script?

That was moved into scripts/build.sh, and is being modified to be runnable in clean mode and updating mode to get a build going.

I can also pull back the original script and move the templates into scripts as well, if you'd like.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR