Re: [eclipse-dev] Re: [DataBinding] DOM and Rhino JFace Databinding implementation.

Quoting Angelo zerr <angelo.zerr@xxxxxxxxx>:

Nobody is interested with DOM and Rhino binding?

This is probably the wrong place to ask :)

Please check the instructions here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/JFace_Data_Binding/How_to_Contribute

Personally, I think this is very interesting but again, this is not the place to discuss this :)

http://www.pdark.de/

Back to the top