[eclipse-dev] Symlinks

The codebase I'm currently using relies heavy on symbolic links. I

would
like to know if there is a way that I can tell eclipse not to follow symlinks?

Yes that is exactly it, it ends up building everything within the symbolic
link for that location. The main problem is that it ends up using a lot of
memory and the second that it takes long to do the build.

EXAMPLE:

dir/foo/code/here

dir/symlink->/dir/foo/code/here

The builder will build a set of files for, dir/foo/code/here and a set of
files for dir/symlink->/dir/foo/code/here

-Regards,
Eugene Louw

Back to the top