[eclipse-dev] Fully qualified package name of current file

Hi all,

I'm working on a testing plug in and I need access to the fully qualified package name of the current file in the editor. This should be available in the outline view but I'm at a loss how to access it programatically. My current understanding is that you need to traverse the windows of the workspace, the pages of each window, and the get the views from a page. It seems like there should be an easier way to direct access to the outline view. Any suggestions or sample code would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

~Jim

Back to the top